Saturday, January 20, 2007

Life After Calibration

By looking right at my weight loss ytd being a positive number, instead of a negative number - it appears that Red Lobster last night for dinner and then the rest of it again right before bed was a poor choice. Oops!

Earlier in the week running on the new treadmill was fast and fun. I was running for about an hour at a time, and doing about 5 miles. Then J decided maybe we should have calibrated the machine before we started using it. Life after calibration is slow. Now my pace is back down where it should be, and I'm huffing and puffing after 1 mile. Which is why I ran 1/2 of a 5K this morning. That, and we are getting ready to visit my cousin in Ann Arbor (shout out to JC) and we need to get to the bank and make tracks.

I think I liked life before calibration better. Reality sucks.

No comments: