Thursday, January 4, 2007

My New Years Resolutions

Maybe if I post my 2007 New Years Resolutions on my *shiny new blog* and not just have them taped to the wall next to my bed, I will have to pay even more attention to them. We can only hope. Here ya go:

T's 2007 New Year's Resolutions / Fitness Goals
1) Start and maintain a blog to:
a) Keep track of my miles
b) Inspire me!
2) Supplements:
a) Drive 2 liters of water per day - minimum
b) Take my vitamins every day - not just during the week
c) Cut down/cut out caffeine
3) Loose 15 to 25 more pounds while toning my body.
4) A resolution I'm not sharing with the General Public.
5) Reward myself for each 5 pound loss.
6) Run at least (1) road race per month. Do the old favorites, and try some new ones too.
7) Stick with my diet, one week at a time by keeping a journal.
8) Decrease my average pace at least (1) minute per mile by the end of the year.
9) Run 4 times per week, with an average of 20 miles per week.
10) Besides running, work out 3 times per week.
Here's the run-down so far, 4 days into the new year:
1) check!
2) forget it - I've been sleeping the past 72 hours! I have had only (1) cup of regular coffee in the past 72 hours though, I think my caffeine headache may be gone.
3) only sleeping since Monday has caused me to be down about 1.5 pounds - but that's not what I had in mind!
4) none of your bees-wax!
5) nothing yet
6) January is done - check!
7) not this week, baby.
8) nothing yet
9) nothing yet
10) nothing yet
Okay, so I have a way to go. But I also have 361 days left to do it in.

No comments: